Shopping Cart0 item(s) - CA$0.00
Terms & Conditions
- All course participants must be COVT&R members
- To register for a course, you must register through the COVT&R Education Portal and pay by credit card. Offline registrations and payments (bank transfer and cheques) will not be accepted
- Course participants must meet the eligibility criteria stated on each program’s description
- Program stages must be completed in order
- You may not transfer course registration to another person
- Each registrant must have a unique email address as a login
- Logins may not be shared with others
- Email addresses used for registration should be personal email details, not used in an office scenario such as reception@ or enquiries@.
- When quoting contact phone numbers, please use your personal cell phone number if possible so that we can reach you after hours or when travelling
- You must use the same email address when registering for all stages of an education program
- All course materials are subject to Copyright and are not to be copied or shared with others
- Workshops have a limited capacity. COVT&R cannot be held responsible for a course participant’s failure to register in time
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the commencement of the workshop will incur a fee of 50% of the registration amount.
- No refunds will be permitted for cancellations within 2 days of the workshop.
- Partial cancellations (ie: notice that you will only be attending 1 day of a 2 day conference) will be subject to the same conditions, pro rata.
- A substitution of course participant will not be accepted.
- A refund will not be given if a course participant fails to attend all or part of the conference.
- All fully paid course participants will be provided with online access to download any available speaker presentations or materials whether they attend or not.
- COVT&R / ACBO reserve the right to cancel or postpone an event to an alternative date. If you are affected by such a change, we will contact you and offer the opportunity to transfer to the next available activity or receive a full refund.
COVT&R holds its own Event Insurance to mitigate financial risks to the organisation such as speaker incapacitation, natural disasters or venue problems. This does not protect or cover potential course participant losses incurred as a result of such events.
Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. It is strongly recommended that course participants take out their own general travel insurance. It is suggested that the insurance policy should cover loss of fees/deposit, airfares, accommodation charges, medical expenses, loss or damage to personal property and repatriation expenses.
The Insurance should cover loss arising from the cancellation of the conference by the organisers or a person’s inability to attend due to any reason whatsoever. No responsibility is taken by COVT&R/ACBO for any person not holding travel insurance.